What you'll need: Toilet paper rolls (the number you need depends on what design you decide on for your project, mine I used 2 rolls), glue, paint (I didnâ€™t have paint so I used marker pens to colour my rolls lol), bobby pins.
- Crush your toilet paper rolls in half and cut it crossway, you can measure the distance between each petal cut if you want; I did an estimation for mine.
- I coloured the petal pieces using a black, green and red marker pen before gluing them together (If you have paint you can skip this step and spray paint after gluing the petals together.
- Begin gluing the petals together depending on what kind of pattern youâ€™re after; I used three petals for my design.
- Use the bobby pins to hold the petal pieces together; this gives the glue between each petal a chance to dry
- Since 3 petal flower shapes were the base for my design, this is how it looked like after I glued them.
- I joined the petals together and ended up with this design